Faster to Any Size Disaster
When you are processing an insurance claim for water damage in Snoqualmie,WA, you know that the response needs to be immediate. You’ve seen what happens to building materials and personal belongings in that first 24 hours and you know how fast mold sets in. With water, the damage becomes substantially worse in a matter of hours and secondary damage, like mold growth, can make claim costs climb exponentially. You need a preferred vendor that can get there, wherever there is, faster than any other contractor. That’s why many insurance companies rely on SERVPRO: because they are Faster to Any Size Disaster.
National, but Local
So, what do other insurance companies know that you don’t? Why are they using SERVPRO and what makes them Faster to Any Size Disaster? The simple answer is that it’s a national company, with locally-owned franchises. What does this mean to you
- Service is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- A national call center means your customer calls are returned within an hour.
- There are more than 1,700 franchises so there is a location ready to respond wherever your customer lives.
- Training is IICRC approved, consistent and provided from the national company so you can rely on knowledgeable remediation and restoration professionals and that translates into fast work because the crew knows exactly what to do.
- A national company provides consistent standards and procedures, so work is done right the first time.
- State of the art, commercial-grade equipment cleans, dries and monitors for quick and thorough cleanup.
With all the benefits of a national disaster restoration company and all the accessibility of locally-owned franchises, Faster to Any Size Disaster means significant cost reduction through the prevention of subsequent damage caused by delays and exposure. This provides more opportunities for restoration, which is much less costly than replacement. You can have the best of both worlds with SERVPRO.