Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Issaquah / North Bend is locally owned and operated by Dale and Mardee Coleman.
It’s our hope that when people in Issaquah or the greater area think water damage and fire damage our SERVPRO team is front of mind.
SERVPROs have been around since the late 60’s. People soon learned that they could trust the techs in the green trucks and the green shirts. Later SERVPRO adopted a motto to help capture this idea of reliability and fast service.
“Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
This phrase captures the culture we have at our Issaquah and North Bend area SERVPRO. These values detail the heart of the Coleman family: a fast response with skilled technicians.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (425) 313-3100
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Issaquah / North Bend arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.