Biohazard and Sewage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend specializes in safe biohazard cleanup, prioritizing your health and well-being. Our trained professionals are equipped with the necessary safety gear and effective cleaning products to remove biological and chemical contaminants and restore clean, safe environments.
We offer comprehensive services for various biohazard situations, including sewage backups, crime scenes, accidents, hoarding scenes, and more. Our team follows OSHA and health regulations, ensuring proper removal and disposal of biohazards.
For immediate assistance, refer to our Biohazard Emergency Tips guide and contact us at (425) 313-3100. We provide prompt 24-hour emergency service, responding to your needs with empathy and respect.
We specialize in handling sewage backups, eliminating harmful microorganisms and odors while thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting the affected areas. Additionally, we safely remove and dispose of bloodborne pathogens, disinfecting and deodorizing the structure.
When it comes to illegal drug manufacturing labs or meth labs, our experts adhere to federal and state guidelines, properly cleaning all surfaces contaminated by volatile residues.
We proudly serve the communities of Issaquah, North Bend, Fall City, Mirrormont, Preston, and Snoqualmie. Trust SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend for reliable biohazard cleanup services, ensuring a safe and healthy environment for you and your property.
Need Biohazard Cleanup? Call Us Today – (425) 313-3100
After any biohazard or sewage contamination in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences.
- Flood water can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Biohazards like flood water or sewer backups should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend has water damage restoration specialists and has specific training and expertise to safely remediate biohazard contaminants.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- North Bend
- Fall City