Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
We pride ourselves in being a dependable partner in the localIssaquah and North Bend emergency restoration community. Our team is passionate about helping residential and commercial owners recover when they make a moldy discovery.
Over the years our restoration pros have tackled a variety of different mold problems. We’ve seen the worst and we’ve tackled the worst. This combined experience has taught us a few things about mold, about how to mitigate mold and how to properly respond.
In other words when it comes to mold: “we’ve been there and seen that.”
Check out our mold tips below!
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (425) 313-3100
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Issaquah East & North Bend has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- North Bend
- Fall City